Virtual OPEN STUDIO
Time & Location
About the Event
Thank you for your interest in OPEN STUDIO. THIS SESSION HAS SOLD OUT. There is another session available on February 17th that is OPEN. Here is the link if you are interested.
Open studio will:
- provide time for us to tap into our creativity in a safe space
- continue to foster community as we have the opportunity to connect and share our experiences
- tap into creative flow and personal growth through suggested prompts for studio time
As facilitator and guardian of this space, I will offer:
- Prompts to get creativity flowing
- A balance of sharing, so no one feels left out or put on the spot, or dominates the conversation
- Suggested materials to use, including items you can find in your studio or at home-without having to go buy a ton of new supplies
The only supplies you will absolutely need to participate are:
- Paper or a journal
- Something to draw or paint with
- Glue or tape... something to make things stick
- Scissors or x acto blade
- Collage materials (junk mail, magazines, scrap fabric, ribbon, craft paper etc.)
Who Should Take This Class?
To maintain the integrity of our sacred space we have built, this will be for the Collective Calling online community, and previous students of mine. There will be no charge, but donations are accepted.
To create a more intimate space, spots are limited
Your Guide: Elizabeth Palmisano
Charlotte artist and author, Elizabeth Palmisano, is best known in the community for creating art that promotes healing, fosters inclusiveness, and broadens perspective and vision. The totality of her work is through the lens and light of honor, compassion, and possibility, and this is the space she invites you into.
- Suggested Donation$15$15Sold Out
- Free Ticket$0$0Sold Out
- I'm Feeling Extra Generous$25$25Sold Out