Outdoor Funky Furniture Spray Paint Workshop (7/25)
Time & Location
About the Event
Let's get funky! Bring your own piece of furniture (coffee table, end table, chair, nightstand, etc). We'll liven it up and get you comfortable with a can in your hand. Walk away with an adorable piece of furniture to put in your home and the ability to use spray paint in your own DIY projects and works of art. This workshop takes place outside, in the shade.
As facilitator and guardian of this space, I will offer:
- Gloves, spray paint, specialty caps, aprons
- Basic spray paint education + fabric stenciling techniques
- Your 2 requested colors of spray paint, plus others for accents
The only supplies you will absolutely need to participate are:
- A piece of small furniture from home. We recommend the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store if you don't have anything on hand.
- Clothes you wouldn't mind getting paint on
- Masks will be required inside the property and recommended to protect from spray paint
Who Should Take This Class?
Ages 15+ who want to tap into their creativity, experiment with spray paint, and connect with fellow creative seekers.
To create more time for instruction, spots are limited to 8 people.
Your Guide: Elizabeth Palmisano
Charlotte artist and author, Elizabeth Palmisano, is best known in the community for creating art that promotes healing, fosters inclusiveness, and broadens perspective and vision. The totality of her work is through the lens and light of honor, compassion, and possibility, and this is the space she invites you into.
- One Workshop Ticket$75$750$0
- Tickets for You + a Friend$130$1300$0