Personal Power Cards with Elizabeth and Kim
Time & Location
About the Event
A snarling bear may represent fear for one person and personal power for another. A mountain may bring feelings of accomplishment thinking of having made your way to the summit, or it may bring feelings of big obstacles yet to climb.
Personal iconography is charged with personal power. Symbols and imagery hold power because we believe in their power and the meaning we have assigned them.
When creating powerful personal imagery, it’s not about images of what you want to have, or images someone tells you are powerful. It’s about using images and symbols that bring forth feelings and emotions in you. This is an invitation to trust your higher self and connect with your inner creative flow.
Who Should Take This Class?
All skill levels welcome; this a safe space in a small group setting to experiment with collage, mixed media, concepts in spacial layout, color, and utilizing imagery as a catalyst for growth and transformation.
Here's an opportunity to experiment and try your hand at a new craft.
You’ll leave with a new skill, ignited creativity, new community, insight, expanded vision, and a beautiful handmade card that's uniquely yours.
To create a more intimate space, spots are limited
- A Quiet Space as free of distractions as possible
- Heavyweight Paper: One of the following watercolor paper, card stock, poster, old holiday card, cereal box, etc
- Collage Materials: I.e magazines, ads, old birthday/holiday cards, wrapping paper, old books, printed images, stickers, stamps, lace, fabric, buttons, yarn, glitter, washi tape, ribbon
- Glue: Anytype of glue of gluestick will do, but "YES! Paste" is my favorite, or modge podge and a paint brush
- Scissors: regular or scrapbook
- Paper: A couple pieces of scrap paper or a journal
- Writing Utensils: Pens, pencils, markers, etc
Your Guides: Elizabeth Palmisano and Kim Irene
Charlotte artist and author, Elizabeth Palmisano, is best known in the community for creating art that promotes healing, fosters inclusiveness, and broadens perspective and vision. The totality of her work is through the lens and light of honor, compassion, and possibility, and this is the space she invites you into.
Kim Irene is a Certified Soul Purpose Coach and a Certified Red Tent Facilitator, she calls herself a muse. As a Muse; she integrates what she's learned through her lifetime as a performance artist and writer into her practice as a healer and mindfulness facilitator. She has been leading meditation and mindfulness for the past 20 years and loves holding space for others on the journey of self-discovery and empowerment.
- Zoom Ticket$44$440$0