In-Person Outdoor Spray Paint Workshop (6/13)
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn the basics of spray paint! Get comfortable with a can in your hand while we make a multi-layered abstract spray paint mural on fabric to benefit Girls Rock. Walk away with the ability to use spray paint in your own works of art. This workshop takes place outside.
As facilitator and guardian of this space, I will offer:
- Gloves, spray paint, specialty caps, aprons
- Basic spray paint education + fabric stenciling techniques
- Information on how to incorporate spray paint into your creative practice at home using canvas or paper
- A can of spray paint to take home
The only supplies you will absolutely need to participate are:
- Clothes you wouldn't mind getting paint on
- Masks will be required inside the property and recommended to protect from spray paint
Who Should Take This Class?
Ages 15+ who want to tap into their creativity, experiment with spray paint, and connect with fellow creative seekers.
To create more time for instruction, spots are limited to 8 people.
Your Guide: Elizabeth Palmisano
Charlotte artist and author, Elizabeth Palmisano, is best known in the community for creating art that promotes healing, fosters inclusiveness, and broadens perspective and vision. The totality of her work is through the lens and light of honor, compassion, and possibility, and this is the space she invites you into.
- One Workshop Ticket$52$52Sold Out
- Tickets for You + a Friend$90$90Sold Out